What you need to think about when you’re getting your content ready for multilingual markets.
Is localization the last step in your marketing process? Your multilingual content deserves better…as do your customers. Put your best foot forward by starting localization well before you translate the first word.
It will prevent rework, costly flops, and lasting damage to your brand.
For tips on a solid approach, download our ebook The Multilingual Digital Marketing Checklist. A sneak peek:
- Learn how and why to centralize your localization strategy
- Choose the right approach for different types of content
- Get inside your customers’ brains
- Go global with your social
- Measure, measure, measure