Localization Single Sourcing Explained [Webinar]
An increasing number of enterprises that adopt a single-source solution. Moving from a project-based model to a localization program based on strong SLAs and KPIs is a trend being embraced by companies as they become more mature.
View the recording of our webinar to understand this trend and how it compares with multi-vendor and in-house models. We provide Moravia’s experience with how various types of organizations successfully progress to single-sourced localization programs. Topics covered include:
- How localization programs are set up
- Typical progression of localization in growing organizations
- Pros and cons of single-sourcing
- Multi-vendor and in-house models
- Advantages of scale
- Critical success factors
- Key KPIs and metrics
- How to construct sound SLAs
Moravia's webinar series is jointly hosted by the magazine MultiLingual, the #1 source of information for the language industry.