How do global brands stay relevant and effectively manage the ever-growing amount of content for localization? In our experience, they focus on the following priorities:
- Continuous publishing and localization
- Linguistic quality fully owned by suppliers
- Delivering locally targeted content
- Measuring and analyzing the sentiment of local consumers
- Automating workflows among disparate localization systems
Complete the simple form to download the ebook today and to understand how global brands address these five challenges—and how you can, too.